The Type B12 was
launched at the Paris Salon in 1926.
The B12 represented a development of the B10 with an all steel body and a reinforced chassis.
André Citroën launched a fleet of Paris taxis employing a special version of the B2.
The B12 remained in production until 1927.
Body styles were the same as for the B2 and included Torpédo 4 Places in Standard, Serie Luxe and Tourisme Luxe finishes, Conduite Interieure 3 and 4 places, Coupé, Landaulet, Normande, Taxi, Cabriolet and Coupé.